My husband got my niece pregnant...

I dont know wht happened as he started ignoring me. When i asked reason he said its not gud for both of us. As there is no future of this. May b he understood very well wht he bcame for me. Bt this was untolerable for me. So i made a plan to meet him.

Though he belong from diferent city. I made a plan nd secretly went for a day, to meet him. He was shocked to see me. It was a surprise for him as i didnt inform him earlier. I called him when my plane landed in his city. Bt tht was quality time i spend. We went on beach, movie, market nd dinner. After a longgg time i spend quality time. Night i spent at my cousin's home. Next day i came back home. After 2-3 days my hubby chkd my phone at nyt nd read his msgs. Then he came to know abt my meeting with him.

Share this confession

He was furious, furious a lot nd slapped me... one... two... three nd four nd more times he slapped me. He said he would hurt me. Then he called my friend nd abused him a lot. In morning i left my home nd filed FIR against him. But then also he convinced me tht he cant live without me nd took me home. Now at home he took my phone, didnt give me phone, wind up my business and all, deleted my all contacts and doesnt allow me to go anywhere alone. Life became hell. He changed my life but didnt change his own. Banned eveything for me. Always torture me mentally saying abusive language for my frnd. Always showing tht i did wrong to go nd meet my frnd. Alwys trying to prove me wrong.

Why me always to tolerate? No support for me. How can I upbring my sons if i leave him? What to do?

+ add confession

user comments

Horizon 1 year ago

Leave him and start a new life.Do things that make you happy...financially do try out some stuff. You may take some job also.


Go to police and fuck that suar 1 year ago

Dont let him go free..


Hi 2 years ago

Take someaction ma 'amhw can u let him co trol ur life?arrange some frnds to get u a home.file a fir..leave his house..n ull be able to raise ur kids just step at a time..just do it.


Anonymous 2 years ago

Call the police


Anshul 2 years ago

If he took Ur phone deleted contacts n all n wind up Ur business n all.. Then how u accessing Ur internet now? Anyhow u should lodge a complaint against him n ask for divorce.


Ab 2 years ago

I belive that u must file a poilce complaint against him and ask for divorce asap. And start ur business again.


Vabs 2 years ago

KICK HIS ASS ASAP.File case against him and kick ur niece also as second marriage or illegal relation are against law and unconstitutional too. You can file FIR for harassment and domestic violence too.And even after getting divorce you will liable to get monthly amount from ur husband.better start your business and get new accommodation with ur kids.Your kids are liable to get property share also from your I laws. Get police protection if needed.


anonymous 2 years ago

please use choro mat, aakhir wo khuli saas bhi kyo le pa raha hai itne paap karne ke baad. use arrrest karwa do yar wo tumhare layak nahi hai.


G 2 years ago

Everything is clear, You know what to do... Don't think, just do it You are already very late


Vikash 2 years ago

Jst leave him right now, shift somewhere and start some job. Proceed with divorce formalities bcz it will bcz more painful 4 u as well 4 Ur children when you will become some old. Also, he is hidding his deeds behind you. Well you hve remaing some strength now to start a job. So, don't be late. And you also hv proof n reason for divorce. Go through the law, you are liable for police protection in case he hurt or harm you.


Next confession